I started traveling the world just a couple of years ago, but I realized that everywhere I go, I always learn new things and seek out similar experiences. No other single website offered me all of the information that I searched for before and during these trips. For this reason, I started this blog!
I want to teach people how to travel, and how to do so in a way that doesn’t break the bank.
I like to focus on:
- showing people that they can budget to create the lifestyle they want
- teaching people how to get out there and explore
- finding fun and unique experiences
- food touring the city like a local
- exciting outdoor activities
- inspiring others to get out and explore through photography and storytelling
- 25-45 year old couples, but also solo travelers
- located in or planning a trip to Germany or surrounding areas
- interested in outdoor activities
- live a relatively active lifestyle
- food and wine lovers
- interested in unique, mid-range accommodation
How Can We Work Together?
I am available to review your products/ services on my blog.
My main focus for reviews:
- food & wine tours and activities
- outdoor adventure activities (hiking, biking, kayaking, horseback riding, etc)
- boutique or otherwise unique hotels
- travel or adventure gear
All reviews are fair and honest, and include a disclaimer for reader transparency.
I’m available for your paid writing assignments relating to:
- adventure travel
- couples’ travel
- European travel
- travel planning
- finance of travel
- budgeting for life
If you would like to work with me, please send me an email at email@example.com